Menu
My cart

No products in the cart.

2017 – A Year In Review

The countdown to the new year continues, and with that I bring you our 2017 year in review! This year has been a year of extreme change and growth. We moved from hosting sessions out of my apartment, to our beautiful Loft on River Street, we opened our lingerie store...

Inspired by the Moment

Hi Beauties!!! I hope that everyone had an amazing holiday weekend and that those back at work have a week that zooms by until the next 3 day weekend! Things have been so busy around here this year that sometimes my personal work really takes a back burner when it...

I Knew I Needed This

I often get asked if all of our clients are brides doing this for their grooms, and the fact is, maybe only 20% of our clients are brides…the other 80% are women who just want to reconnect to themselves. Truth be told, most of our brides who come to us...

Metamorphosis

This is one of those blogs where I feel like I need to say very little because our #LRPBoudueBeauty has said a whole lot.   Read below the dashes to ear this babes story! —- “They say time heals all wounds, but I disagree. As time passes, we...